Saturday 5Oct 19:00
An introduction to autumn
Laura inspires herself by seasonal ingredients in the moment, and will wait until later to announce the full menu. But she's been kind enough to share with us some dishes she's thinking about, and you'll probably see some of these make an appearance:
- potato chips with rose salt
- buffalo cheese | camomile & black pepper syrup
- dried tomatoes with marjoram | shortbread with smoked saltflakes
- sweet & sour pickled chanterelles | wild herbs in sesame honey dressing
- smoked trout | oyster mushroom ceviche
- beluga lentils | caramelized apple | tarragon
- plum tarte tatin | salted caramel
Canapés plus four courses at the table. Vegetarian menu available by advance request.
An introduction to...
Laura Villaneuva Guerra
Laura Villanueva Guerra is a trained pastry chef from Hamburg, Germany.
She's been living and working in Berlin for more than ten years, and has been an integral part of the food revolution that the city has witnessed in the last decade.
From caterings to workshops, from roots to flowers, from savoury to sweet - Laura's got a finger in every pie!
She draws on her Chilean family roots to bring an international focus to local, seasonal German ingredients; we're delighted to see what she can do at Muse during harvest season!
You can also check out her sweet stuff at http://www.tausendsuend.com